Before leaving for vacation, there are things you’d better know to make sure that you’ll have a great vacation. No matter if you just want to spend your weekend on a shore or you want to spend a month in Bali, these 10 things you should know before leaving for your great vacation are really things to consider. Doing a little research before you travel is an important thing that is often forgotten. By doing this research you can find a number of things we need to prepare before coming to a particular destination. However, many people often confuse what things they need to know before leaving. Here are 10 important things you must know before leaving for vacation.
- Learn as much as you can about the place you want to visit. What are the attractions and places of interest there. That way you can determine the priority of any places that should be visited. I bet you don’t want to miss the great one while spending too much time on less interesting place.
- Make sure how the weather in places to be visited. Thus, you can adjust travel plans accordingly, for example regarding the clothes worn, the drugs should be prepared.
- Both also find out the current socio-political conditions in that place. Do not until you get stuck at the airport because of sabotage by protesters.
- Look for information on whether you need a passport for entry into a particular country. Make sure your passport is still valid. Some states do not allow foreigners entry if the validity of his passport to stay six months. Extend your passport at least six months before the validity period runs out.
- Besides a passport, check whether you need a visa or not to enter certain countries.
- Make sure what documents you need during the trip.
- Find information about the plug that is used in the country you are visiting. A number of countries have different plug types. Indonesia using the plug two-legged, three-legged while in America. If you visit the countries that use plug-legged three means you need a converter.
- If you want to travel alone or do not join the entourage of certain travel agents, find local information about local transportation costs. That way you can plan a trip with a good cost. Be sure also to ensure tax collection and customs tips in place.
- Find information about currency exchange rates of countries to be visited. It's important to plan the necessary travel expenses.
- It's also good to find out if there is a national holiday during your visit to the place. Because, usually a number of public service offices closed on holidays. Do not let happen because you are distraught public service offices closed while you are driven to complete an interest there.
Picture credit: Dreamstime