I bet you know Bali very well. What about West Nusa Tenggara? Do you know there are many places you can visit? Well, some Indonesian Travel Agents include one or two days spent in Lombok in their Bali travel package. Some tourism destinations have been well known among domestic and foreign tourists. But, in general, those tourists only know the Senggigi beach, and those three Gilis – Gili Trawangan, Meno, and Air (Water).
But of course, West Nusa Tenggara has many other places to visit. There are 10 beautiful places to visit. The West Nusa Tenggara local government commits to do whatever it takes to develop those great tourism spots.
Here they are:
- Mataram Metro. This spot is developed to be the central of culinary and cultural tourism spot in Mataram.
- Senggigi Beach and the three Gilis (Gili Trawangan, Meno, and Air). The local government wants to develop these spots as MICE Center (Meeting, Incentive, Convention, Exhibition)
- Rinjani National Park.
- Tano Corridor, Empang, Gili Kramat, Alas Utan and Agrotamase.
- Moyo Island and Saleh bay.
- Dompu-Sape corridor.
- Sekotong-Kuta corridor on the southern of Lombok.
- Selalu Legini.