Malang City Major’s Office at Night Photo

Malang City Major's Office Photo at Night Nothing is special in this photo, but that it was taken when the sun had set. It was at about 6.30 in the evening. When I was on my way home from MOG, I stopped to take this City Major’s Office. The problem is my SE G502. Although it has 2 mega pixel camera, Sony Ericsson G502’s camera is very poor when it is used in low light condition, even if it is compared to Sony Ericsson K510i.

I have refined this photo using Photoshop CS to reduce some grains that appear around the lamps’ light. It is not good enough I think. I do hope that you can enjoy this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Malang Lavalette Hospital Photos and History

Want To Visit Dubai? Read These Tips

Being Tagged!! 25 Random Facts About Me