The Gate of PT. PINDAD photo, Turen, Indonesia

Gerbang PINDAD Turen

It is only the gate of PINDAD. It was not a nice experience. Really, I’m telling you. The problem was, I did not ask for permission from some guards, so they asked me a few questions. I do understand that PINDAD is a very sensitive state owned company. I can understand for what the guards done to protect that place. That's why I only took the gate of Pindad to shoot at. I wasn't trying to shoot at any other part of Pindad. I have no idea of how sensitive it is. I love my country.

If you want to no more about PINDAD, klik here

I’m hoping for your support, I’m now joining a SEO contest Kontes SEO dbs-pulsa.com Agen Pulsa Elektronik. If you don’t mind please visit the SEO contest

Technorati Tags: ,

Comments

ND said…
He...he..show them this picture then they will appreciate u..
nothing said…
hari ini ada kecelakaan di pt pindad, satu orang tewas :(
Malang Photos said…
@nothing: yup, ikut berduka cita ....

Popular posts from this blog

Malang Lavalette Hospital Photos and History

Want To Visit Dubai? Read These Tips

Being Tagged!! 25 Random Facts About Me