Photos of Gereja Ijen and Gereja Kayutangan

Technorati Tags: ,,,

As you know, the Ijen Cathedral is one of the most famous Catholic Church in Malang. Of course people would say that Gereja Kayutangan is more beautiful artistically. But as the cathedral, Gereja Ijen is still holding the role.

Compared to Gereja Kayutangan, Gereja Ijen lacks the details of architectural elements. I don't really know why, but I guess it is because the church it self is younger than the Gereja Kayutangan.

Gereja Ijen 1

Gereja Ijen 3

Now compare them with these ...

Gereja Kayutangan 1

Gereja Kayutangan 2

Gereja Kayutangan 4

As you can see now. The Gereja Kayutangan is beautifully built, completed with the style of European architecture.

Gereja Kayutangan 3











This is my favorite one. I took it through my right motorcycle mirror. Nice! isn't it? Hehe...

Unfortunately, I have no architectural background, so I'm not in the place to say a thing on it. Hope you can enjoy it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
wah apik idenya di photo dari kaca spion ck..ck..ck good idea
Esther Yudi said…
Lha ngambilnya cuman pake K510i, kalau ga dibuat aneh, kan ya sama saja toh
exploe said…
cool, i like it....

salam
S-H-Y said…
It`S really nice view

Popular posts from this blog

Malang Lavalette Hospital Photos and History

Want To Visit Dubai? Read These Tips

Chasing the dolphins in Lovina Beach