This Award is presented to bloggers who display consistency in any one or a combination of these conditions:
1. The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
2. The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
3. There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
4. The Blog is refreshing and creative.
5. The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following steps:
1. Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
2. The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.
3. Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or more older Post to support.
4. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.
5. The Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog.
Mas Mova has just given me this Noblesse Award. Actually this is my second received award. Mas Mova is the person who has inspired me to make this blog. He is blogging on his city – Solo, while I’m blogging on Malang. It is true that we do have some things in common. Furthermore, I’m telling you that he is really a big help for me. He is really a dedicated person to what he is doing. Now I'm giving this award to Vicky, she is is also one of my inspiration. She is a public elementary school teacher. Her blog can show you how a simple person can do so much through blogging. I adore her very much. Vicky, you deserved to get this award. You do.